Are you missing any teeth from your mouth? Your smile does not have to be incomplete anymore. With a tooth replacement service such as dental implants, you can fill in all your gaps from lost teeth, and set you back on the path to oral health happiness. Listed below are some common benefits of dental implants:
– Dental implants are much more natural-fitting and are considered by many patients to be much more comfortable than dentures.
– Some harder to chew foods such as steak can easily make dentures shift within your mouth, but dental implants hold fast, making these foods much more enjoyable and easier to eat.
– Due to a procedure called Osseointegration, the bone-implant integration can grow to support and hold the implant tight.
– Dental implants can return the natural shape and structure to your face lost by missing teeth.
– Without teeth or implants to support, your jawbone can weaken and deteriorate over time.
– Your gums that hold teeth in place can cause shifting and movement to neighboring teeth when a gap is not filled in from a lost or missing tooth.
– A full smile is much better received in most social settings, which will also improve your self-esteem and boost your self-image.
If you would like to learn if dental implants are right for you, you are welcome to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Pallavi Rakesh and our team at Ace Dental Care. Our dentist office is located in Alpharetta, Georgia, and we can be reached by calling us at 678-562-1555. Let us get you started on the road to a brighter, whiter smile.