Safety! Safety! Safety!
We’re all about it here at Ace Dental. We are OPEN now.
We’re doing EVERYTHING we can to make sure your in-office dental visit is as SAFE as possible!
- All staff members need to wear PPE.
- Patients are scheduled to reduce overlap in the waiting room.
- Anyone entering the practice is required to wear a mask.
- All patients and staff members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients are provided with hand sanitizer options.
- Patients are contacted before the appointment to review new safety protocols.
- The office is regularly disinfected using peroxide rinse and other EPA registered disinfectant solutions.
- Location occupancy is reduced to support distancing.
As a precautionary measure, we encourage families to exercise good judgment regarding their health as it pertains to your appointments. Please stay home if you or any family members have been sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Our top priority is keeping our patients, staff, and community health. We appreciate our patients and can’t wait to see you!
Comprehensive family dentistry for adults and little onesDo you have the nagging pain in your teeth? Are you or anyone in your family putting up with a grim, lopsided smile? Forget about bowing to the inevitable. Better yet, make a life-changing move and visit Ace Dental Care – your best family dentistry clinic in Alpharetta, Georgia. Whether you need pain-free treatment for your dental problem or want a friendly doctor to talk to your kids about the importance of maintaining oral hygiene habits, we are here to help. All you have to do is schedule an appointment with Dr. Pallavi Rakesh or any other member of our team.At our dental office, you will receive quality care provided by the doctors with years of experience in dentistry. Here we know a thing or two about how to treat baby and permanent teeth, transform smiles, and make all the procedures pain-free with the help of cutting-edge equipment. With us, dental check-ups will no longer be stressful! We turn them into relaxing experience for patients of all ages.
What dental services we are up forDr. Rakesh and other specialists of Ace Dental Care are qualified to provide comprehensive oral care in a variety of ways. We are an all-in-one clinic offering a wide range of services under one roof. Have a look at what we specialize in:
- General & Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral Surgery