As the name suggests, dental bridges connect two teeth without obstructing or attaching to the gums below. It has false teeth, known as dummy teeth, that are secured in place by two or more nearby healthy teeth. Bridges are a typical solution for replacing missing teeth and supporting structures. Dental bridges in Alpharetta and dental bridges in Norcross are a fixed, long-lasting solution to all your missing tooth issues.
Advantages of a Dental Bridge
A missing tooth or teeth can have a number of consequences and lead to difficulty chewing. Getting the tooth replaced has the following benefits:
- Maintaining the original position of your remaining teeth.
- Helping you chew better.
- Helping you talk properly.
- Restoring the smile.
- Adjust your bite to properly distribute force when chewing.
Facts About Dental Bridges
- Dental bridges in Alpharetta are intended to provide you with a beautiful, long-lasting solution for your smile that you can enjoy for many years to come.
- They not only replace the missing teeth but also the lost gums in the area.
- They look very aesthetic and match your tooth color.
- Ace Dental Care Alpharetta and Ace Dental Care Norcross can usually design and place your dental bridge in just two appointments at our office.
If you are looking for dental bridges in Norcross, call Ace Dental Care at 770-806-1255 for more information about dental bridges in Atlanta and to schedule your consultation with Dr. Pallavi Rakesh today!