Dental crowns are made from a variety of materials, including gold, porcelain fused to metal, and porcelain. Each crown material has its own advantages; our dentist will help you determine the best type of dental crown for your unique situation during your consultation.
In addition to restoring damaged or decayed teeth, dental crowns are used for a number of applications, including:
- Restoring a tooth after root canal therapy
- Anchoring or attaching dental bridges
- Completing dental implant restorations
- Beautifying your smile
- Correcting a misshapen tooth
- Strengthening weak or cracked teeth
If you would like to learn more about your dental crown options at Ace Dental Care, please call our office today!