Norcoss is said to have produced more professional baseball players per capita than any other town town in the nation. Norcross in Gwinnett County is one of the best places to live in Georgia. Living in Norcross offers residents a dense suburban feel and there are a lot of restaurants and parks.
Here are our favorite things to do in and around Norcross, Duluth and Peachtree Corners.
- Have a water day at Jones Bridge Park
- Attend one of Summer Concert Series
- Take a stroll in Downtown Norcross
- Attend one of many Free events that Norcross City offers.
- Take your young kids to Tiny Towne
- Have a ninja day at Nitro Zone
- Register Juniors to do a Atlanta Kids Triathlon which starts at West Gwinnett Park Aquatic Center.
- Family event: Lilburn daze
- Take kids to K-1 Speed
- Malibu Grand Prix
- Take a nice stroll through The Forum plenty of shops for everyone.
- Atlanta Comedy Theater
- Have a spa day at one of several Spa locations
Here are our favorite places to eat
- Tequeria Los Hermanos Mexican restaurant
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
- Juicy Crab Cajun Seafood
- Zona Caribbean Bar and Grill for some good lunch
- 45 South Cafe & Coffee House
- Siamese Basil Thai Restaurant
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Peachtree Corners
- Uncle Jacks Meat House Peachtree Corners
- The Melting Pot
- Flying biscuit